Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone – talks about her college days during Aarakshan Movie Promotion

Deepika Padukone Hot Wallpaper>>


25 years old Deepika Padukone, who is lead actress for Director Prakash Jha Upcoming Next Movies Aarakshan, got admission in college by flashing her 'sports certificate'.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, she said that, “I owe my admission to the sports quota. It worked for me, so reservation has touched my life. But then there is a much wider impact of reservation in education and jobs. It has its own benefits and pitfalls. I am sure that the film would fetch varied reactions.”

“This is why it really meant a lot to me when 'Aarakshan' came my way. There is no added glamour quotient or a romantic track just so that it could be made into a 'masala' affair.”

“Before stepping into 'Aarakshan', I had never interacted with him (Bachchan) very closely. I had perhaps met him a few times socially on a 'hello-hi' basis but that's about it. Due to that I was really very flustered on the first day of the shoot as I didn't quite know what to expect from him.”

“I was disappointed with the box office outcome of some of my films because I sincerely believe they could have done much better. But then there is a silver lining as creatively it was a satisfying experience and this is what keeps you going.”

“I think what also helped was the fact that Prakashji has written several moments quite brilliantly for the film. There are these little moments between Amitji, Tanviji (Azmi) and myself that present a close knit family. The sense of togetherness has been brought out well here.”

“But when I look back and reflect, I think it was all in my own head.”


video



Deepika Padukone Hot Wallpaper>>
You have read this article with the title Bollywood Actress Deepika Padukone – talks about her college days during Aarakshan Movie Promotion. You can bookmark this page URL http://coralies-amenity.blogspot.com/2011/08/bollywood-actress-deepika-padukone.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...